轨道

生命里出现过的,总是来去匆匆,眨眼就忘记。
每个时刻的自己都在改变。
我总是回想当初的一切,却发现那是毫无意义的。
时间邪恶地说,欢迎来到这里,离去时你会发现,什么也带不走。

Saturday, November 22, 2008

wanted

bet most of u still haven seen dis notice...

WANTED

Target : Those who went in MM6 on last Friday(18/7)
Those who brought UM bag to FSKTM on last Friday(18/7)

Problem : Did you check your UM bag carefully?

Incident/Accident : Accidentally put matric card inside another person's UM bag

Consequences : Cannot go inside library
Cannot use shuttle bus service
Not feeling good
Cannot sleep well
Cannot eat well
Cannot play well
Cannot study well
I MISS MY MATRIC CARD SO MUCH

Contact no. : 012-3456789

2 comments:

  1. sorry ah!I wanted to help you but I could not find it that day. Apologize on behalf of my younger brother Terrence (he said one) who unintentionally took your dear dear matric card. Anyway I want to told you lah you better keep it properly. Otherwise next time missing don't come to find us again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha!!!!luckily it's inside tc's bag!!hehe~~~thx lo for ur help!!!n jim jim oso helped me ask kenneth=.=

    haha..really thx u guys a lot~~

    ReplyDelete