轨道

生命里出现过的,总是来去匆匆,眨眼就忘记。
每个时刻的自己都在改变。
我总是回想当初的一切,却发现那是毫无意义的。
时间邪恶地说,欢迎来到这里,离去时你会发现,什么也带不走。

Friday, December 12, 2008

i can be a good traveler

today i went to nilai, to find my fren.

it was da first time i got up to train by myself...usually i m accompanied by my frens whenever i go...

however, i shud learn how to get up to a train by myself.

so i bought da ticket which cost rm 2.70, to nilai.

after comfirm da platform, wait not more than 10 minutes, train arrived.

i kept on sweating.

kajang-ukm-batang benar-nilai.

i felt great wen i reached nilai.

c, i finally can go sumwhere by myself.

maybe i can be a good traveler.

maybe one day i will go place by place thru ktm, wen i got ntg to do.

got down from da train, i followed da crowd, n i c da bus station not far from ktm station.

i felt great at a strange place tat i've never been be4.

maybe...maybe....i can be a good traveler.

1 comment:

  1. I got a same feeling. When I come to a new place I will be very excited.So many place want to go but no money. Haizzz...

    ReplyDelete