轨道

生命里出现过的,总是来去匆匆,眨眼就忘记。
每个时刻的自己都在改变。
我总是回想当初的一切,却发现那是毫无意义的。
时间邪恶地说,欢迎来到这里,离去时你会发现,什么也带不走。

Monday, March 16, 2009

Do i look like ghost? i have no idea=.=

everytime when ppl n me meet at da corner, usually they will get shocked by me=.= or more accurately they get scared by me..
lolx...wat happen?
y i feel ntg wen meet them at da corner? y they got such big expression...some even tepuk dada after c clearly tat I AM A HUMAN.
swt...no, i think it must be becox i m too pretty, so they get amazed by my beauty,muahaha~~long time din ss d,forgive me plz~~~

10 comments:

  1. =.= u really dunno how to write da word "die" hor?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the best conclusion is, you are a pretty ghost lo~
    Haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. actually you are very pretty lah. That is why I put "pretty???" because you are not only pretty but very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hoho~~yaya~~i like da description "pretty ghost",lala~~at least pretty,hehehe...

    walao...raven....u wan me treat u dinner izit?hehehe..no way!!lala~~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am talking about the true. No need to treat me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow~~~gam dong~~~
    haha..bro!!!tepuk dada 2 kali!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Raven, like that d truth you also dare to write out ah?Admire you lo~

    ReplyDelete
  8. i agree lo...felt sum lo...sumtime got giv u scared be4 lo...hehehehe...(when dunhav switch on light)

    ReplyDelete