轨道

生命里出现过的,总是来去匆匆,眨眼就忘记。
每个时刻的自己都在改变。
我总是回想当初的一切,却发现那是毫无意义的。
时间邪恶地说,欢迎来到这里,离去时你会发现,什么也带不走。

Friday, March 6, 2009

THANKS

It was a cold cold night.
Thx for realizing da date.
The food was nice.
The air was fresh.
My heart is warm.

Thx for acc me.
Thx for ur ears.
Thx for cheering me up.
Thx for giving me advice.
Thx for treating me as a true friend.

I admit tat i nid sumone to understand me.
I admit tat i cried wen v're on da way back.

Thx for sacrificing ur time,to guide me.
I can c dat u're tired.
but u hold ur promise.
i m really touched.
i really appreciating wat u have done.
All da things tat i did tat hurt u, i really feel sorry.
i m grateful to have u as my friend in my uni life.
i wont forget.

1 comment:

  1. felt so warm o... ... hehehe... ...i felt it... ...

    ReplyDelete