i told u d i got da proof~~~lalala~~
i m really like a paparazzi=.=

u know tat day i hardly wanna avoid to be a bulb~~
next, da old couple~~~jiang jiang~~~
(really look like couple tim =P)
c, ND so excited when beside her~

yargh!!! 10th coll rumour spreading~~~ =P
conclusion: these 2 really are sis, pics taken by me at the same time~~~
HoYiYen!!!!!
ReplyDeleteno wonder that day you walk damn slow la...=.=
bei lei zha dou....
dun luan luan say ar, later Rach** kill me...
wakakaka
(-_-") si beh jia lat... i don think I could survive till tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteconclusion: these 2 really are sis~~~
ReplyDelete<----I really like this sentence.
Basically, the whole post, only that sentence is true. Others all are FAKE...oh, I am not sure about lee yin and holim's part...(coughing)lolx
Besides, i really don knw when you took that pic...
really bei lei zha dou...
holim>> why ar?? u scared Rach** will kill u ar? hahaha~ no worry rumours onli, she wont care 1...wakakaka :p
ReplyDeletesis~~ i oso like that sentence~~ we really are sis!!! ^^ hehe~
ReplyDelete