last sem, i read yenni's blog. she got a really nice post,which written to thx to those who helped her be4. she felt touched. n i got stg to write for those who i wish to thx too.
Thx to whom bcam my cc papa n mama.
Thx to whom bcam my cc bros n sis.
Thx to whom willing to teach me programming.
Thx to whom willing to smile at me even though v dunno each other well.
Thx to whom care for us n brought us to pasar malam.
Thx to whom ask me whether i nid porridge wen i was sick.
Thx to whom willing to listen to me.
Thx to whom cheer me up wen i was emo.
Thx to whom willing to come my room wen she was boring.
Thx to whom willing to come to me wen she got problem.
Thx to whom willing to acc me wen i cried.
Thx to whom willing to give advice to me.
Thx to whom willing to drive me n kexin hunt for reunion dinner's restaurant.
Thx to whom trusted me.
Thx to whom paid for us wen v went out together.
Thx to whom gave us a ride wen v were waiting for bus.
Thx to whom making lotsa fun in lecture hall.
Thx to whom asked me go yamcha.
Thx to whom reminded me about significant event.
Thx to whom gave me tips for exam.
Thx to whom offered me past year exam questions.
Thx to whom bcam my group members for any project or assignment.
Thx to whom used to have meals with me...da feeling was nice.
Thx......
There're too many "thx" tat i wanna convey..
who treated me really good but dint request any pay back.
maybe u forgetting bout wat u've done,but i do remember.
i remember all da good things.
yenni got blog da? i dunno 1..hahaha...
ReplyDeleteThanks to u willing to be my fren~~
Thanks to u to appreciate all the things v had been together~~
^^ dun slp so late...=]
Thank you for everything too. Thank you for being my friend. I am very appreciate it. I want to apologize to you as sometime I treat you not well. Sometimes also can feel that you dislike me. Maybe I think too much. Don't care anymore. Sometimes when you are not happy and sick I also donno. Sorry x 100. What a friend that you have.Anyway tq my friend. Come my house when you are free. You can also take guitar here and I might be able to teach you for free. You need help also can find me. I will sure to help you if I can do it...
ReplyDeleteyoyo... thanx yoyo... yoyo thanx... u say yoyo, i say thank u, apa itu, i pun tak tahu... yi yen dashyat dashyat dashyat dashyat!!! hahaha... i oso duno wat i'm doing... i know... swt... thanx o for everything oso ya...^^ spam... spam... spam... spam... spam... spam... |||
ReplyDeletelap foong sudah gila=.= lepas jadi pm sudah gila..
ReplyDeleteyenni got blog. at friendster la wei...