轨道

生命里出现过的,总是来去匆匆,眨眼就忘记。
每个时刻的自己都在改变。
我总是回想当初的一切,却发现那是毫无意义的。
时间邪恶地说,欢迎来到这里,离去时你会发现,什么也带不走。

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

as u no nid to do tat...

thx for da care, thx for da support tat i can feel from u.
i m owaz ok.
one sms, one sentence, more than enuff.
as i know u actually no nid to do dis,tat's y i m appreciating it.
u told me be4, u dunno others, but u wont leave.
u told me be4, u wish to concern wat happen on me.
u told me be4, dun emo.
u told me be4......
there r so many of u, which supporting me from falling down.
thx alot.

4 comments:

  1. Fene:love,I dun think you're talking bout mey...But do you still need me?huhu...(ridiculous huh?)
    Btw,thx for ur wish at ur plurk,i saw it.Thanks.Really.And I'm fine....Love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolx...ah Fene y use anonymous geh...
    i owaz wan u geh...u dun wan me only T.T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fene:I duno which 1 shud I choose....I didn't say I dunwan u lo...!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^^ muack. ok. we wan each other~~

    ReplyDelete